Traits of "Itinerarium Rosaliae"
Santo Stefano Quisquina and Cammarata trails
The itinerary of Santa Rosalia is the path that connects the hermitage of Santo Stefano di Quisquina with the Sanctuary of Monte Pellegrino which can be traveled on foot, by bike and on horseback, away from the major communication routes, to discover the most remote and unspoiled Sicily. We will go for walks directly in the area where the hermitage of Santa Rosalia alla Quisquina is located.
Min: 6 persons
Ita - Deu - Eng
Daily program about 7 hours between walking \ rest \ tastings
Bus transfer from the meeting point
It does not include:
Everything that is not specified under "includes".
It is developed ad hoc after sending us the request
To make a reservation, full payment is required in advance.
- minimum participants 6
- adult prices € 28.00
- prices for children 6 \ 12 years € 8.00
- children 2 \ 6 years FREE
Allowed on request.
Accidents, medical assistance, "Europassistance" civil liability
- A refund is provided for cancellations received more than 7 days in advance from the date of the service.
- For cancellations received more than 3 days before the service, penalty of 50% of the entire amount
- For cancellations received more than 1 day before the service or in case of no-show without notice, 100% of the entire amount.
Sneakers and water bottle
Additional bookable services