AVAIABLE FROM 20.12 TO 07.01.2023
Magical moments at Christmastime
Living crib of Cammarata
Every year the narrow streets of the historic center of Cammarata come back to life thanks to the Living Nativity. There will be more than 200 protagonists who with the commitment and experience accumulated over the years will bring to relive glimpses of our peasant history and beyond, ancient crafts will be relived in a suggestive environment tasting typical products of the Sicani mountains area, an experience to do not lose.
Min: 6 persons
Ita - Deu - Eng
- Meeting with a collaborator and visiting churches in the center
- Lunch with local products in a typical restaurant, with wine and water included.
- Entrance and guided tour of the living nativity scene.
It does not include:
Everything that is not specified under "includes".
It is developed ad hoc after sending us the request
accidents, medical assistance, "Europassistance" civil liability
To make a reservation, full payment is required in advance.
- minimum participants 6
- adult prices € 28.00
- prices for children 6 \ 12 years € 15.00
- children under 6 years FREE
allowed on request.
- A refund is provided for cancellations received more than 7 days in advance from the date of the service.
- For cancellations received more than 3 days before the service, penalty of 50% of the entire amount
- For cancellations received more than 1 day before the service or in case of no-show without notice,
100% of the entire amount.
Additional bookable services